Translate

Saturday, April 6, 2013

DROP FIN AND SWEET MAC

SWEET MAC!
 Slow start.  Windy. Rainy.  It took us a while to find the fish today.  But once we did it was a fairly good bite.  We were able to bring 15 to hand, none of which had a lot of size to them.  It seems as if a few of the females have already dropped there eggs. Dad is now convinced the Echo Ion is the Shiz-nit! He wanted to buy it right there on the boat. I really like the rod.
 DOUBLE!!
 Today's biggest. Love the drop pectorals!
 Optimus Prime Leader of the Phelix Legions has been coming along quite nicely in fishing etiquette. 








By: Targhee Boss

6 comments:

  1. Nice fish, I have been debating wearing a buff for awhile. Did it take awhile to get used too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love the buff! I despise oily sunblock and bug spray almost as much as I dislike sunburns and bugs. This is an excellent alternative to both. Some times the mosquitoes can still bite through it but I still like it better than spray. It didn't take any getting use to. Plus, when running on the boat it keeps my hat from blowing off. Do a thorough search I saw some on the web for like 12 bucks which is a steal, they are usually around $21-30.

      Delete
  2. That was neat! As usual with your site wonderful pictures.

    Gregg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gregg, appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete